New Tracklisting

isector100 paul4epbev@...
Tue Jul 20 23:30:04 CEST 2010

Thanks,

I've made some MP3s of the tapes, and I'm (probably) happy to share but couple of things to ask first.

Sorry if I'm being a bit naive but what's the position as far as copyright material is concerned?

The MP3 sound fine to me, but as a beginner at this I'm not sure if I've managed to get the best results. Is it worth someone else having a listen first? (I used my Yamaha KX-393 cassette player and a NAD USB Preamp and Audacity to create the WAV files. I also used Audacity to create the MP3s)

Paul