400 box '85 shows

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Tue Jul 6 17:30:29 CEST 2010

373 seems to have undergone a miraculous 'attic cure'.
As I'm sure you all know, this is what we call the phenomenon whereby you put a piece of broken equipment up in the attic, and the next time you look at it, it's in perfect working order.
 Not that I've actually put it in an attic, but the last time I tried to play this tape, it would grind to a halt every time during the Cookie Crew number, whereas now it plays as if there never was a problem.

http://rapidshare.com/files/405320066/373-850603a.mp3.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/405320067/373-850603b.mp3.html

With any luck, I should be able to post the .flacs to you tomorrow, Rocker,
cheers
Roger