BFBS: satsumas, abuse and the parish newsletter

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Jul 4 08:08:06 CEST 2010

Fellow Peelites

Show date: 27 November 1997 (ending is missing)
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_November_1997_%28BFBS%29

>From this point on, uploads will be found on the Mooo Server (see http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Mooo_Server for details). Mediafire is proving difficult to manage, and I hope this will be a more efficient way of dispensing material in the future.
Thanks to Roger for the recent 400 Box uploads: the first show is on the Wiki already. I'm glad my appeal (no pun intended) didn't fall on deaf ears.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]