[peel] completely off topic

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Sat Jan 30 16:00:29 CET 2010

Hi Darren.

"Out On Blue Six" actually ran for a couple of years, 1991 - 93. It was a brilliant mix of music and funny links; made Monday evenings something to look forward to.

I've got two complete shows and a couple of substantial part shows. I'll put them up for download sometime over the weekend. I'd like to hear your show in return, if you have it ripped.

Dr Mango

--- On Sat, 30/1/10, darrenblck <darrenblck@...> wrote:

From: darrenblck <darrenblck@...>
Subject: [peel] completely off topic
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 30 January, 2010, 1:13

      I wondered if anyone on the group has any of Mark Radcliffes Radio 1 show "out on blue six" They broadcast on a Monday evening in the early to mid 90's I think and there were only a handfull of them. They had loads of prog and psychadelic rock and sureal rambling links. I have most of one on tape and would like to hear the others again.

Thanks

Darren