completely off topic

egdirdle2001 penarth2002@...
Sat Jan 30 11:36:08 CET 2010

To my memory they ran from about 1990 to 91. Easy to find out, I'm sure there is a Radcliffe site somewhere.

I have a lot of Mark and Lard shows from 93 to 96 I think it was. His best work in my opnion. The Hit The North jingle was born on Out On Blue Six which of course takes its name from the band who were played on Peel and did sessions 80 to 81.

Most of you probably know all this.