Uncut magazine CD: Peel's Festive 15

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Tue Jan 26 16:55:55 CET 2010

The January 2006 issue of "Uncut" magazine (issued in Dec '05) in the UK came with a 15 track compilation CD entiled, "John Peel's Festive 15". As the name suggests, it was a comp. of bands who had featured in the F50 over the years. Tacked onto the end of the disc was a "hidden" track, comprising a 17 second snippet of Peel discussing the Smiths, presumably taken from a show in which one of the early sessions was broadcast. I've just added this detail to the Wiki page for "Peel on Record" and I thought the file was worth sharing. Maybe someone can date it?

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzd3mwyz0zy

DM