JP Clip From 1977/78

gooner02uk andysmith10@...
Tue Jan 26 07:28:29 CET 2010

Thanks for those who dated the clip for me,John also played "Walk On By" by The Stranglers too but i didn't include it in the recording as it was only a short part of the track.It's a pity that the rest of the tape has been used to record a "Teach Yourself French" course !

By the way i would like to thank all those who have ripped the 400 Box tapes etc. you do a great job,i know from my own experience the time it takes to do that sort of thing,having recorded nearly a 1000 old radio show tapes into MP3.So THANKS to you all,brilliant work.