500 Box: Headache time again

Father Christmas so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Jan 16 08:48:05 CET 2010

Fellow Peelites

A strange genesis for this file. While doing the track listing, I noticed that it had already been shared by Roger last summer, but that shamefully it had never been catalogued on the Wiki: my apologies. That has now been rectified. There is considerable overlap between that recording and this one (and the show is still regrettably incomplete) but there is enough previously unshared material to make a new share worthwhile. So:

Show date: 24 February 1995
Sessions: Badgewearer, Orb #4
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/24_February_1995

Thanks galore to Roger, Colin and Lorcan!

Best wishes
Steve [TK]

P.S. If anybody (or should I say somebody?!) has the complete session by Badgewearer, I should love to have it: worthy successors to Bogshed. Thank you in advance.