160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

steve saipanda@...
Fri Jan 15 15:51:21 CET 2010

Many thanks indeed to Richard for his kind offer on these tapes, which sound great.

Speaking personally, I'd definitely  be really happy for Rocker to sort things out on the collecting and distribution front on behalf of the group, carrying on his great work on the 400 Box. Don't see there's any problem with the odd delay.

On a kind of related note, would be great if any of the rippers of 400 Box tapes that have already been returned to Rocker could upload some more of the shows that haven't been shared yet if they get the chance.

Many thanks again to Rocker and all the rippers for their amazing efforts, as well as everyone else who's shared shows via the list, plus Richard (and Andy from Doncaster) for their generous offers. Hope something can be sorted out.

Cheers,

Steve