160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

Rich richwh14@...
Fri Jan 15 00:00:17 CET 2010

hi mark

ideally i'm hoping that they go to someone in the group who will eventually rip and share, something i don't have the technology, patience or inclination to do :-)

they are currently in a box that once held a computer keyboard (60cm x 30cm x 12cm)

rich