[peel] 160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

colin bray colinbray@...
Thu Jan 14 23:44:17 CET 2010

Wow, that's an amazing offer, Richard.

I can't offer collect, not living anywhere near Watford, but I missed lots of those shows at University and out of broadcast range, so will really appreciate being able to hear them at last.

Thanks again,

Colin.