Punk Prog 10/12/76; New Wave Prog 29/8/77; '77 Sessions 21/12/77

Kevin singletons@...
Sun Jan 10 17:52:36 CET 2010

Martin

I just listened to it again.  Although JP's intro to Goodbye Toulouse implies that it is from the Roundhouse performance recorded in November, it seems clear from what he says AFTER the track that it actually from the session on 1 March.

I've fixed the wiki.

Regards
Kevin