Punk Prog 10/12/76; New Wave Prog 29/8/77; '77 Sessions 21/12/77

jake rayytann@...
Fri Jan 8 20:03:07 CET 2010

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <singletons@...> wrote:

> Thanks to all who responded to my previous post asking how to upload
> stuff.  Here are the results (all 192K mp3's).

Hi Kevin

Can't wait to hear these - thanks a lot!!!!!

I've already got the version of the December 1976 programme with the tape flip during Pere Ubu's "Final Solution", and I'm going to remaster this show sometime soon with decent quality mp3s of all the tracks (I just need to rip a couple of them from vinyl and find time to do it).

If I get the chance I'll create a complete version of the August 1977 show over the weekend....

Cheers

Jake