1999-06-30

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Jan 2 18:07:23 CET 2010

I guess it was my tweaking of the wiki pages that got interest going in these shows - I'd noticed I was missing one part of the 1st July 1999 show and hey presto the community sprang into action without me even having to request a re-up!

I've also noticed that a lot of the Andrew T Rapidshare links for September 1999 have died, I have these so can re-up if required.

There are currently two shows listed as not available on the 1999 page and I don't have a copy: 30th November and 7th Decenber 1999 (apart from the short YLT excerpt)