Andrew AndrewThezmore@...
Sat Jan 2 12:24:14 CET 2010

A very happy new year to everybody around these parts!

Steve, yes there are plenty more 1999 (and other years') shows to share, but for various reasons I'm not likely to be upping them on a regular basis for the forseeable future.

I'm hoping to start on a chunky overhaul/backup of all my tapes in the new year which will create new shows that will surface somewhere eventually. I'm not going to be using anything like rapidshare in the future - if anybody has a server that is freely/easily available to all group members that I could upload to directly this would let me share stuff as and when available (please contact me by email).

Cheers
Andrew