mixcloud

psackroyd psackroyd@...
Wed Feb 17 01:11:38 CET 2010

hey, been lurking on here for a while - i have a couple of crates of
peel tapes but need a couple of days free at some point to get round
to seeing what i've got, though from memory probably near-complete
tapes for 1999, 2000 and 2001, plus a few others...  i'll get in touch
again when i've had a chance to get them in order, though til then,
mixcloud.  only discovered it at the weekend and it's awesome - have
you considered putting all the peel shows up there?  sorry if i'm
preaching to the converted, just struck me that it might be the
perfect place for them?  any thoughts?
cheers
paul
ps www.mixcloud.com/globalsoundtracks for tom ravenscroft shows -
again probably preaching to converted but they've certainly put a
smile on my face these past couple of days

www.mixcloud.com/kamikaze
www.myspace.com/herecomesthekamikaze