Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

phil_h22 philip.gh@...
Fri Dec 31 03:29:53 CET 2010

< shucks, thanks Humphrey. Seriously, this all takes a great deal of my time and a little appreciation goes a long way. I couldn't have done it without all the tapers, so thanks to Carsten, Isector and those responsible for the Radio 1, Nachtexpress and BFBS shows that have lit up this year with the glow of discovery>

Thanks from me for all those shows too Steve and for all the other great shares in 2010! I'm feeling bad about being so lazy sharing the new Radio Mafia show I've recently acquired, I promise to upload it soon.

Happy new year to everyone (from Bolton England)

Phil