Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Dec 31 03:17:36 CET 2010

Aw shucks, thanks Humphrey. Seriously, this all takes a great deal of my time and a little appreciation goes a long way. I couldn't have done it without all the tapers, so thanks to Carsten, Isector and those responsible for the Radio 1, Nachtexpress and BFBS shows that have lit up this year with the glow of discovery.

So, the last two instalments of the Riley saga:

1) Date: 29 December 2010
Show: Sounds Of The 90s
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?w8dj29u3m663f2p

2) Date: 30 December 2010
Show: Sounds Of The 00s
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ay4nh60mmdb7c03

Again, anybody who wishes to separate the Peel sections, feel free, but the shows really are worth listening to as a whole.

Happy New Year, everyone.
Steve (TK)