Decktician Logs Vol 2

postscriptxyz postscriptxyz@...
Sun Dec 26 16:04:34 CET 2010

Hi Ken,

Not too snotty at all.  I'm sure we all appreciate and respect the work you're putting into this.

As far as I'm aware (Steve will be able to confirm this) I think I was the only recipient of the Volume 1 notes you issued.  If it puts your mind at rest, when I'd completed adding my listings to the Wiki, I deleted Decktician's scans and your Word file from my hard drive.  I intend to do the same with Volume 2. I certainly wouldn't use them for any other purpose.

Regards,

Pad