Decktician Logs Vol 2

ken ken_garner@...
Sun Dec 26 15:47:50 CET 2010

Just to clarify, whatever anyone's plans, Patrick and everyone, my extensive notes word document file contained in the Decktician log scans attachments folders, is intended only privately to aid those engaged in the wiki project, in securing/confirming track data accurately. It is not for public use in itself.

As this bit of the project is my work - not decktician's scans themselves, which are separate - if anyone wants or needs to quote/cite/use it for any public purpose other than the peel wiki track listings (including online blogs and conventional publications), then I would ask you please to come back to me and seek my consent.

Hope that's not too snotty, It was a lot of work!

ken