[peel] Re: Peel podcast - 6Music

kevin beech k.j.beech@...
Fri Dec 24 23:39:28 CET 2010

yeah, they did the same last year,and very good it was.
the format.(gary crawley did it last year) he intuduced a sesion track and at the end of it they played out the next 2 or the 3 tracks peel played in his programing.so a good 50% was peel..
kev

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dr Mango
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 8:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Peel podcast - 6Music

        Further to this, seems as though Marc Riley is sitting in for Lauren Laverne's morning show on 6 Music next week, from Monday - Thursday. Each day will focus on a different decade (70s - 00s) with Peel content. Hopefully it's not just sessions. The following week, snippets from these shows will be making up the podcast.

        Mon 27th: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00wpbdw
        Tue 28th: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00wpcbj
        Wed 29th: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00wpzbg
        Thu 30th: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00wq151