Dandelion Radio Festive 50

Paul Webster paul@...
Fri Dec 24 16:19:08 CET 2010

The Dandelion Radio Festive 50 gets its first play tonight at midnight.
History says our server will be full, meaning latecomers might not get in.
However, it repeats every day (for 5 hours) until the end of January at different times.
The first re-run is Christmas Day from 1900 to midnight.
For those that do get to the site early tonight ... there is a special one-off programme from 2100 to midnight (followed by our F50). This build-up shows features tracks selected by our team that did not make it into the chart.

Some of us will be around during the first run on Twitter (@dandelionradio #drf50 ), Facebook, MySpace and email.

Happy Christmas to all

PS:
Given that we have limits on how many we can stream to simultaneously (purely a function of cost) please don't run any stream capturing software and then go to bed. If you want to listen to the F50 later then please join one of the many repeats rather than block the access to someone who is trying to listen live (you may find yourself kicked off and even blocked).

Paul Webster
Backroom at Dandelion Radio