[peel] Re: Pink Industry

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Mon Dec 20 23:37:49 CET 2010

At 20:30 20/12/2010, you wrote:

>Thanks! I think I might be missing something here. I knew you could
>listen to recently broadcast stuff - are you saying they also have
>archive stuff to listen to? a simple enough matter to record if that
>is the case.  Too simple, I must have misunderstood.
>
>John Gray

Check out 6Music's In concert show at 4 in the morning in the day
Each prog is on the iPlayer for 7 days and includes a 30 minute
live concert and 2 old sessions
Marc Riley's show also has old sessions but usually with
the tracks spread through the week
Gideon Coe's show includes old session tracks but rarely more
than 2 tracks from each session

martinw