[peel] Re: Pink Industry

John Gray jt.gray@...
Mon Dec 20 21:30:00 CET 2010

Thanks! I think I might be missing something here. I knew you could listen to recently broadcast stuff - are you saying they also have archive stuff to listen to? a simple enough matter to record if that is the case.  Too simple, I must have misunderstood.

John Gray

On 20 Dec 2010, at 20:06, Stuart wrote:

I mean, the ability to click and play that 6music (or any BBC radio) have to play sessions.