[peel] Re: New mixtape - September 1993

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Dec 17 19:36:48 CET 2010

Hi Phil

I think that there was one torrent which had no included tracklisttings, the
others did.

To upload to Mooo, , you need to get a username and password, do a search on
the wiki for the Mooo server (3 os) for who to contact, but anyone can
download. Alternatively you could just upload it to Mediafire.

All the best

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
phil_h22
Sent: 17 December 2010 18:29
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: New mixtape - September 1993

<Having partially recovered from the experience of tracklisting that
infamous Radio Mafia show from 2003, which everybody else here seemed to be
already aware of, I've retreated to safer ground>

Hi Stuart! Although I wasn't responsible for the added sound effects to the
'infamous Radio Mafia show' I did help my mate Ville to work out
tracklistings for the shows and with the initial sharing of the torrents. I
thought we'd included a text file of the tracklistings with each torrent but
I'll need to ask Ville to be sure. We had hoped to get many more of those
shows but the cassettes are probably still lying around in shoe boxes in a
town in Western Finland!

When I met up with Ville again recently he gave me a new complete Radio
Mafia show from Feb 11 1999 which he obtained from the Finnish Radio YLE
website a few months ago. I'll share that soon, is it possible to just
upload it to the moo server?

Phil