New mixtape - September 1993

phil_h22 philip.gh@...
Fri Dec 17 19:29:20 CET 2010

<Having partially recovered from the experience of tracklisting that infamous Radio Mafia show from 2003, which everybody else here seemed to be already aware of, I've retreated to safer ground>

Hi Stuart! Although I wasn't responsible for the added sound effects to the 'infamous Radio Mafia show' I did help my mate Ville to work out tracklistings for the shows and with the initial sharing of the torrents. I thought we'd included a text file of the tracklistings with each torrent but I'll need to ask Ville to be sure. We had hoped to get many more of those shows but the cassettes are probably still lying around in shoe boxes in a town in Western Finland!

When I met up with Ville again recently he gave me a new complete Radio Mafia show from Feb 11 1999 which he obtained from the Finnish Radio YLE website a few months ago. I'll share that soon, is it possible to just upload it to the moo server?

Phil