[peel] Couple of new partial 1987 shows

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Sat Aug 14 22:46:07 CEST 2010

At 16:21 14/08/2010, Alan wrote:

>I see the oldest member is one Martinw, member
>since 22/1/99 but the first message was apparently from Les Miller on 1/2/99.
>Did you start the group Martin?
>The moderator is 'smchughuk', aka Stuart, who
>didn't join until December 1999; I don't
>recognise that yahoo ID, but is it the same
>Stuart who we now all know as Mojo Babe?

I may well be the oldest person here in terms of year   (OAP next January!)
but the list was going before I was here.   I thing where you are
getting confused is that when people change ISP they often unsub and then
resub under a new address and possibly user name thus affecting the stats
Also I have a vague feeling it may not originally have been a Yahoo group
Stuart McHugh , the list owner know all about this

martinw

.