[peel] Couple of new partial 1987 shows

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Wed Aug 11 21:26:12 CEST 2010

Thanks for these Stuart.

Small point: The Bhundu Boys track is Rugare not Regarre.

Very much smaller point: Another of the BB tracks is listed by Ken as
'Ndoita Sei?'. Does the question mark indicate uncertainty of the title, or
is the title a question? On the excellent CD True Jit it's listed as one
word without a '?'.

Alan