O3: Sheila does French

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Apr 21 17:32:32 CEST 2010

Cheers for the appreciation Mark! The shows are there on the left-hand menu: go to 'Shows', then 'Overseas' and that will take you to Planet Peel, where all the BFBS, Finnish Radio and my own section for the Austrian Radio shows can be found.
I will convey your thanks to the original taper, as he doesn't want to be named at the moment.
I agree, we should have a page for O3 too, what with eight shows now up. I'll get on it as soon as I've got time.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]