[peel] Re: Babs

Philip Edwards festive50@...
Tue Apr 13 23:18:39 CEST 2010

I also distinctly remember this Stuart and it was in a post in this group.
I also remember recounting this story to some colleagues. But now the memory
fades.
I vaguely recollect that he stood in when someone failed to show for a
lecture on the QE II and that 2 of the other speakers were Barry Norman and
David Attenborough? and that Peel's talk was best received.
Phil