Babs

steve saipanda@...
Sun Apr 11 06:59:54 CEST 2010

On the BBC page for 2000 it's 13 from the bottom (120-odd for the year, so maybe 2 or 3 per week), so perhaps some time in Nov?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/hometruths/archive_2000.shtml

Unless the listing is in reverse order, in which case maybe Feb. But of course it may not be chronological.

Cheers,

Steve