New mixtape - June 1984

lorcan58 lorcan58@...
Wed Apr 7 00:44:27 CEST 2010

Wow, Personal Column, clear as a bell after all those years. I hate to admit it but I'd completely forgotten them, and hearing the session again brought it all flooding back again. One of my favourite bands in 1984 and then they just semed to disappear without trace.

A quick Google reveals their website at www.personalcolumn.info with tracks to download - I'm off to relive more of my youth...

Lorcan