Peel-related Youtube stuff

Thomas Blatchford tabdrinkink74@...
Mon Apr 5 16:31:38 CEST 2010

Hello,

i've started digitising the handful of personal Peel tapes i've had shipped over to me in Australia and, seeing as a lot of them are just segments of shows rather than whole ones - and they're mostly from the last four or five years of the show, presumably meaning that there are better quality rips from Listen Again largely available elsewhere online - i've started putting some of the music clips on my youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/ziggybollus) so they can be accessed immediately. There's other stuff up there but i'll sporadically be adding Peel-based things either from the tapes or that i've downloaded from other sources.

So far i have a few Peel sessions up like:
The Black Keys (#1): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRBRHCEv5DY
Pico (#1): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PWiBTxDIkU
Bearsuit (#3): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_nkWlBRg8g
Camera Obscura at Peel Acres for Burns Night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA3oIsXl6G8
The Would-Bes (#1): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okrcgTXJmEY

and a few miscellaneous Peel-related audio like:
the eponymous Cowcube EP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXisecxyj18
The Three Ginx's fourth appearance on the Pig's Big 78: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uln4vIGRLpE
Mary Anne Hobbs playing Stanley Winston in tribute to John: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrWNYYzynKs
John starting a show with Loli & The Chones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms3gBHqSJCs

Hope this is at least of interest to some of you! Thanks to everyone for continuing the great uploads, enjoying them greatly.

thomas xx