SPK Session 31 Aug 1983 - Tracklist?

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Apr 5 13:44:01 CEST 2010

It sounds a bit like In The Dying Moments available on Spotify but is obviously a different track.
I also have the track as an mp3. I recorded the session at the time but only have 4 tracks.

It is listed on last.fm

http://www.last.fm/music/SPK/_/Untitled+%5BPeel+Session+31.8.83%5D

though perhaps as a result of the mp3.

Last.fm has a lot of tracks you can listen to samples of if you're willing to spend some time on it.

Stuart