John Peel's Festive Fifty Number Ones/ All Time Festive Fifty 2000 illustrated

leethacker66 leethacker66@...
Fri Apr 2 17:41:54 CEST 2010

I was wondering if anyone on here had a chance to check out the book I'm
currently producing - The Festive Fifty Number Ones. I'm trying to find
a way to bring it to the attention of my potential audience and this
would seem to be the best place to do so.

There is a blog about the book here:
http://festivefiftyillustrated.blogspot.com/
<http://festivefiftyillustrated.blogspot.com/>

and you can see some sample pages here (the actual book itslef will be
7"x7" square, but myebook doesn't allow for a square format):
http://www.myebook.com/index.php?option=ebook&id=31272
<http://www.myebook.com/index.php?option=ebook&id=31272>

You can even preorder a signed copy here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120550652711&ssPage\
Name=STRK:MESELX:IT
<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120550652711&ssPag\
eName=STRK:MESELX:IT>