[peel] Re: New show 1985-02-12

robf robfleay@...
Tue Sep 29 18:49:54 CEST 2009

By coincidence I was ripping the version of this show from the 400 Box today

Your version has slightly better reception quality I think, but the mp3 clips like crazy.

The 400 Box rip has about 15 minutes extra from the start of the show that you are missing and cuts out during the final Cure session track. I'll add your extra footage to the 400 Box rip at the end to make the longest version of the show possible, but leave the links to your original rip on the Wiki if people want them

Cheers
Rob