Peel+ Red Wine + Liverpool FC

john183940 jt.gray@...
Wed Oct 28 19:53:29 CET 2009

Had a shit day at work, got home, nobody in, started making my tea, put on the fabriclive CD I picked up recently.  'Intro' - Liverpool FC commentary, yeah, OK - track by the Kop Choir, fine, I remember an article he wrote about 'crying real tears' when he first received the album (vinyl LP, for our younger readers).  Food now ready, CD playing, red wine poured - Joy Division?  'Love Will Tear Us Apart' ? - great stuff, sing along - and then - interrupted by some more Liverpool FC commentary!!  I may not have cried any tears, but I smiled a real grin!  Thanks John!!

john Gray