Peel Mix 1980

steve saipanda@...
Wed Oct 28 05:30:12 CET 2009

Many thanks to Steve TK for ripping and sharing this one.

The source for the tape was yet another Steve - also, like me, a resident of Tokyo and a Liverpool fan. Many thanks to him for lending me the tape.

The name Steve obviously a lot more common out in the East than may be generally realized.

Cheers,

Steve W