A couple of uploads

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Sat Oct 24 13:29:05 CEST 2009

Thanks so much for these, B ! And all the other recent sharers - the fruits of your labours will outlive us all ....

Just watched Magazine on BBC iPlayer (video) - very strange watching rock music on a Sat morning. Great performance esp 'The Light ...'.
The poem "The Book" thankfully wasn't included - about the ONLY poor thing Howard has ever done. Good old BBC blanked out the F word in 'Big Dummy' (it was included in the radio version) - is this social progress ? First heard Mag on Peel of course - their P sessions are as good as the albums.