A couple of uploads

bbrbr57 jpdl@...
Sat Oct 24 11:49:05 CEST 2009

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Martin Wheatley <martinw@...> wrote:
[ Electric Proms ]
> However one thing that is interesting is a performance by the
> reformed Magazine.   45 minutes of this can be found on
> Marc Riley's Thursday 6 Music show.  It's up till next
> Thursday so I recommend a listen

Yes, was very good, here is a DVB-s capture:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jyfmzi3zyih

And also Tom Ravenscroft standing in for Tom Robinson yesterday:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d1xmy2ne3yn

And a new batch of Peel shows from 2001-11-29 .. 2002-06-20:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/jpdl/John_Peel_2001-12.torrent

This is the last batch of 2001 and 2002 shows that I have, after this I still have about 9 2004 shows that are not on the 17 DVD torrent collection, I'll try to post these next week or so.

B.