400 Box and other observations

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Oct 10 02:30:39 CEST 2009

Thanks Roger for prioritising these!

Haven't listened to much yet, but judging by John's voice I think the speed of the recordings could do with being increased by around 4%. Easy enough to do at the user end of things with Audacity but if you're re-ripping that clipped recording then you might get better results correcting the speed at that stage.

Stuart