[peel] Re: 400 Box and other observations

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Fri Oct 9 21:54:33 CEST 2009

Unfortunately Rapidshare kept timing out on me, but here¹s what I did manage
to upload today ­ the rest to follow next week.

 http://rapidshare.com/files/290715072/_302_830518b.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/290662997/_298_830503a.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/290663343/_299_830509a.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/290663908/_299_830509b.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/290664900/_300_830510.1.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/290665522/_300_830510.2.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/290666202/_301_830518a.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/290682762/_301_830518b.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/290684623/_302_830518a.mp3

Cheers
Roger

PS.  To my eternal shame, I think there is some clipping on one of them;
please let me know which one it is if you come across it, as I¹ve a horrible
feeling that it happened during the digitising process, so I¹ll have to get
that tape back off Rocker and re-do the archive copy.