Another observation (wiki stuff)

steve saipanda@...
Thu Oct 8 18:56:39 CEST 2009

Hi Martin,

Yeah, very fair point. I'm in favour of diffuse as well. I'm not saying the current situation isn't necessarily sustainable, but just trying to think long term and consider the record company (and BBC) side of things as well. Centralizing links on a single file obviously creates an easy target, contrary to the current situation, as you say.

I don't know what's best really... All suggestions gratefully received.

SW