John Peel on Pirate Cat Radio in California

steve saipanda@...
Thu Nov 26 09:57:15 CET 2009

I got an episode of Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy a few hours ago, which is always enjoyable. Seems like some kind of punk era iTunes playlist at the moment - no DJ. Will carry on recording.

But maybe Peel will come up as part of some Thanksgiving special - while everyone is busy with the turkey.

Speaking of which, happy Thanksgiving today to all list members in the States!

Cheers,

Steve