[peel] Re: Shows collected into Mediafire folder

Jimmy Stepek jimmystep@...
Thu Nov 26 00:09:10 CET 2009

> And so easy from Mediafire, it seems much easier to
> download than Rapidshare or Megaupload, or the abysmal
> Rapidshare.de

Another plus point is that if you have your own mediafire account, you can just hit the "add selected files to your account" button & it adds them to your account. This means you don't have to bookmark the other account & can d/l the files at a time that suits yourself (in my case sometime after the end of November as BT have me on excessive usage watch, bah, humbug,)