Problems with Festive Fifty files from Radio Archive

poeticalmonkey david.foster1@...
Wed Nov 25 17:15:04 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone can help. I've been trying to download some of the Festive Fifty shows from the Radio Archive at www.30242.net, and I'm finding that most of the files seem to be faulty.

Specifically, I've downloaded shows from 1998, 2000 and 2001 and for some reason, although the details of the file indicate the correct length, they almost all just stop playing part of the way through, in some cases cutting off big chunks of the recording.

Has anyone else found this to be the case? I don't think it's an error at my end but it might be. Is there anywhere else to get the files from?

Apologies if this has come up before, and thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Best wishes,
David