More Old Playlists 1968-69 and In Concert

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Sat Nov 14 19:34:59 CET 2009

Thanks for these, Mick. I love jazz-rock esp. Pierre Moerlen's Gong.
Van der Graaf are great - 'Pawn Hearts', 'H to He' ....

Anyway, here is that Annie Nightingale show from 74. The track list is :

Gallagher & Lyle
Syd Barrett
Dory Previn
Jim Capaldi
Syd Barrett
Jobriath
R Dean Taylor
Syd Barrett
Splinter
Doc & Merle Watson
Traffic
Yvonne Keeley
>news bulletin

Peely would have had quite a similar playlist around that time, I would think .... Notice total lack of proggers !

Audio quality is quite good

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1K3FJKO6