[peel] Re: More Old Playlists 1968-69

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Fri Nov 13 18:29:49 CET 2009

One reason we are not seeing any of this pre-1970 stuff could be that at
that time the main quality recording medium was reel-reel tapes.
Although the tapes probably still exist gathering dust in an attic, not
so many people have a working reel-reel player.  If you are one of
these, please get in touch - I am sure there is someone on the group who
can rescue your tapes and rip the contents.

John