More Old Playlists 1968-69

steve saipanda@...
Fri Nov 13 03:44:01 CET 2009

There's a long video interview with him on the cherry red tv site:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1488655171?bclid=1564556238&bctid=1781124244

Same site has tons of other interviews with interesting folks. On the Dandelion theme, another one in the Artist Stories section is Bridget St John. Plus one of the Label Stories is on Dandelion with Clive Selwood.

Cheers,

Steve W