[peel] More Old Playlists 1968-69

mickcapewell michael.capewell@...
Thu Nov 12 00:23:27 CET 2009

Oh keep them coming Mick, I'm very interested. That 22/09/1968 show looked like it was a cracker and I wish someone had the Writing On The Wall session. I had a friend who had The Power of The Picts album, probably still does where ever he is, and it was great for a rave up....Cheers....Jimmy

**** I was kind of worried that most people on here are fans of the 'modern' Peel as opposed to the 60s Peel, unlike an old geezer like me :-)
As for Writing on The Wall, yeah great album, which I'm sure you can download on loads of sites...and it's strange that just one track from that session has emerged (Sha-La-La-la-Lee), as far as I'm aware, on a psych comp "Mynd The Gap".
I can upload it somewhere if you want to hear it.

Cheers
MC